Sunday, July 19, 2020

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #340

It goes without saying that masks are a hot topic right now, so let's explore it a little more. There are so many different kinds of masks: the masks that cover the nose and mouth, masks that cover only the area around the eyes, and full-face masks.

Have you ever experimented with wearing a mask during a spanking? What kind of mask did you wear? What was the effect? Is it something you would recommend?

Please leave your response as a comment, and I will publish an edited summary of our discussion once everyone has had a chance to speak.
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Roz said...

Interesting question Hermione,

We have never experimented with wearing a mask during a spanking. We have used various scarves etc as blindfolds on occasion. It definitely heightens the other senses and overall experience.

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

I really had to scour the memory banks for this answer. I couldn't remember doing so and a search of my blog reveals no such instances. So I asked Randy. He has a great memory. He claims I did wear a mask when he first started videotaping (yes, on VHS tape!) our spankings. I was nervous that my face might be revealed somehow. That didn't happen and the mask was quickly forgotten, at least by me.

Barrel said...

We have never worn or experimented with masks. However, the masks worn in The Story of O are quite scintillating. Our sessions usually have enough goings on that one more might be too much. An interesting thought...you never know.

Anonymous said...

Do piggy noses and ears count?

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

@ Kdpierre OMG yes :)

I have worn a few different goggles, with the eyepieces painted over, as blindfolds. I often wondered how I looked in these. I will have to ask for a picture, if this ever happens again :)

There have been lots of fantasies about being spanked by a masked highway woman but unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to act these out.

Prefectdt

ronnie said...

No masks but have used blindfolds on occasion.

Love,
Ronnie
xx