Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Cracker of an Anniversary

In preparation for a recent spanking encounter I brought out a few implements that I had collected over time, but had never been tried. These were a pair of wooden salad forks (for tossing salad), a thin belt made of rubber, and a large bamboo spatula. Why was I going to all this trouble? It happened to be the twenty-fourth anniversary of my first spanking from my husband, and I was determined to make it memorable.

Ron's eyes widened as he saw the assortment.

"Where did these come from?"

"They've been hanging on the wall in my sewing room," I explained. "Did you ever wonder why they were there?"

"Guess I didn't think about this," he admitted, then picked up the salad forks.

"These are too small," he pronounced, and put them down again.

"Aw, really? You think so?" I was disappointed. They had looked so very spankish in the housewares shop.

"No, they won't do. And this," Ron picked up the thin rubber belt, "is too floppy. I'll have no control over it."

This wasn't going at all well. "Try it anyway. Look, shorten it up, like this." I showed him. "See, just keep it short and it will work."

I bent over the end of the bed, bare-bottomed and ready. Crack. Crack. Crack. The belt connected three times with a real bite.

"Ow! Ow! OW!" I realized I was getting more than I bargained for, but since I had begged for it, I was determined to settle in and take it. But then it stopped.

"No, it doesn't work," explained Ron. "No control."

I didn't have time to be too upset, because the next thing I knew, the bamboo spatula was connecting with my barely-red bottom in a very effective way.

"Now this is more like it," my husband said enthusiastically. "This is a cracker of a whacker!"

"Ow! Oh, good. I'm glad you...ow...like it." I giggled as I told myself to remember that phrase and write it down as soon as I could, so I could blog about it.
And I did.

So after two strikes (so to speak) we had a home run, and the spanking proceeded in grand style. Our anniversary spankabration was everything I could have wished for. When it was over, the belt went into my closet, the salad forks went to the kitchen, but
I took a picture of the "cracker of a whacker" then hung it on the wall, where it awaits another adventure. The picture's at the top of this post. Isn't it pretty?


From Hermione's Heart

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small implements can sometimes be used on the breasts with good effect. And, you were right to have him shorten up the floppy. You can also take a few of the ends of a flogger together and use them, if you want to gain more control and use them on a specific (tender) area.

The only thing I'd be afraid of is something fragile that might shatter and send shards everywhere. But, small items can be very effective if used in the right places.

Rich

PK said...

It's a lovely implement! I just hope you it feels better than the bamboo backsctatcher. That's deadly!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Hermione.

Daisychain said...

Congrats on the anniversary! 24 years of spanking? (sigh) What a dream....
As for the salad forks, I cringed fr you when you said that! But, reading on, I guess they were not like the salad spoon Davey used on me which is firmly put away for the worst possible offence... (murder at least) because it is truly unbearable. Thuddy more than sting-y, and just ONE smack causes a deep muscle bruise, not visible on the surface but oooohhhhhhhhhhh.... you feel the ache for weeks. I will email you a pic of it, Hermione! xxx

Unknown said...

Twenty-four years of spanking! Definitely something to celebrate. Congratulations!

Sara said...

It's extra nice when an implement is effective AND pretty.

Bonnie said...

Hi Hermione,

You said it best yourself:

From there to here,
From here to there,
Spanking things are everywhere!

...and so they are. Happy spanko anniversary!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Our Bottoms Burn said...

I admire women who share in preparation for their spankings. Putting it all on the man all the time can create conflicts. No wonder you are still playing after 24 years.
Congratulations to you both.

ronnie said...

Happy spanko anniversary to you both. Twenty four years of spanking is definitely something you should celebrate.

Sure is a lovely looking implement Hermione and what a great phrase "cracker of a whacker" LOL.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Rich - Welcome, and thanks for the suggestions. However, my bottom is the only target of interest to us.

PK - It's nothing like the backscratcher, because it's wider.

Burl - Thank you so much.

Daisy - No, those salad forks were tiny, but we do have a pair of giant ones as well.

I would love to see a picture of your salad spoon, if only so I can avoid buying one like it.

Barely Pink - Welcome and thank you.

Sara - I agree. Decorative implements are a plus.

Bonnie - In fact, it's hard to avoid them, although I admit I don't try too hard.

Bogie - I put a lot of thought into setting the stage, but it's up to Ron to make things come to life.

Ronnie - Time sure flies when you're having fun! And who knew my husband was so creative with language.

Hugs,
Hermione

turiya said...

Hehe... very nice. Congrats on your spankaversary! :-D

*hugs*

turiya

Hermione said...

turiya - Thank you.

Hugs,
Hermione

Sex Toys Fliss said...

If ever you feel the need to get some new spanking items have a look at the Whips & Canes
on my website. I may be able to offer you a little discount ;-)

Jean said...

Hermoine, Congrats on yoru spanko anniversary. Love the phrase for the implement that worked so well.

Hermione said...

STF - I'll keep that in mind.

Jean - So do I. It was so cute!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Wow, great blog and a great subject close to my own heart, or should I say bottom! I think I shall show my Master your blog.....and await his reaction! Looking forward to reading more.

Mollyxxx

http://mollysdailykiss.wordpress.com/

ps. congrats on the anniversary!

Hermione said...

Molly - Welcome! I'm so glad you like my blog, and I hope your Master does too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Celine said...

What a neat idea for a spanking anniversary!! You're so creative! :) I want a "cracker of a whacker" lol! I've never seen anything quite like it. Ron's description has me in stitches, too. Love it!

Hermione said...

Welcome, Celine, and thank you!