Friday, July 9, 2010

Guess the Implement - the Reveal


Many of you knew exactly what this month's mystery implement was. This amazing gadget is used for pulling a hot oven rack forward, so you can reach whatever you're baking in the oven. And by hooking the curved inner part over the rim of a casserole dish or baking pan you can pull it closer to you. And by pressing the curved outer edge against the dish, you can position it exactly where you want it without reaching too far in.

Thank you to all who played Guess the Implement! I'll have to come up with something much more mysterious next time.


From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Dev said...

Nice implement.

My implements mostly hover around whips.


Dev[r]

ronnie said...

As I said Hermione, never seen one before. Probably so used to just using clothes having worked in restaurant kitchens.

Look forward to your next Guess the Implement post Hermione.

Have a good weekend.

LOve,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Dev - Welcome! I think a whip wouldn't work too well in an oven!

Ronnie - yes, I know, chef's fingers. I'll bet you didn't bother with protection half the time :-)

Hugs,
Hermione

turiya said...

Oh I missed it this time around, but I don't think I would have ever been able to guess it anyway. Cool little gadget though... although I don't know if I'd want to be spanked with it. Yikes!

*hugs*

turiya

Anonymous said...

If a guy is going to take a paddling---there is no need to buy anything---beleive me there is something in your garage--work shop or house that will work just fine. While a paddling is very rare in our house--it sometimes has to happen---and I take a paddling-- when I got it coming---I happened to pick up a garden stake that would hold up a plant--it was just lying there in the garage----I brought it in--took a quick shower as always--and just went right over my wives lap---The garden stake gives a quick sharp pain----A paddling hurts---but since we are the only two who know its ok---and things are great between us when its over---Any guy has plenty of stuff in his living area to get a good spanking DO NOT choose a skinny garden stake! Your butt will bge damn sore