Saturday, November 7, 2015

You Completed the Caption

This caption, found on Cheezburger, was worthy of honorable mention. Now here are yours.

Kingspan: Oh, Darling - please, please, please don't put me over your knee! Not until I hand you the hairbrush so you can spank me properly.

DelFonte: Heavens above woman, stop with all this swooning nonsense and get over my knee.

Simon: If I've told you once I've told you a hundred times, no spanking until you've redecorated this horrible dingy room.

Minelle: "Good heavens my dear, stop the caterwauling, you are going over my knee now! I told you what would happen if you disobeyed me!"

Nina: Oh no Darling, you won't get arnica after making such a fuss. And now get over my knee.

Ronnie: No Charles, I've told you, I wont be spanking you until after dinner.

Red: But George, you can't possibly get me over your knee while wearing this dress. The hoop surrounding me is wider that your legs are long, and your arms are not long enough to reach the middle where my bottom is! Let me take it off and then spank away.

ricky: There?
No, just a little bit to your left . . . That's it! Ahhhh . . .

Six of the best: All the crown heads of Europe observed this rule. When a queen or princess was naughty the king took down their bloomers, and spanked their bare bottoms blushingly red.

Sir Wendel: Bloody hell Simon I forgot to put on my panties. Now I’ll have to take all this crap off and start again. Why anyone would call this a quickie is beyond me.


Thank you all for the creative captions. Please stick around for spanko brunch, coming up next.
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Dr. Ken said...

She says, "Stop it, Percy! I don't care how much you like it, I'm not going to let you wear my dress and that's final!"