Saturday, November 21, 2015

You Completed the Caption

I knew this one would be challenging, but those of you who dared came up with excellent captions.


Simon: When his Mistress said "get your skates on" Simon knew better than to disobey.

Six of the best: "I'm rolling on skates. But my wife is skating on thin ice, because she has been naughty, so she is about to be given a good spanking on her bare bottom."

Sir Wendel: John left his belt at Mary’s apartment so he had to hold up his pants all the way home.

Arched one: I know this looks dumb but if I don't do it she will spank me so hard I won't sit for 2 days. 

Dr. Ken: Off to Never-Never Land....

Kingspan: If he wanted to present his new idea for the Chase and Sanborn coffee ad, Don had to get to the meeting fast.

Ronnie: The new mode of transport for the Secret Service.

 Hermione: Walter White finally decided to switch to a vehicle without a windshield.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: