Monday, July 31, 2017

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for July 30

Have you ever had a spanking go wrong?

Amy: Eric and I talked about spanking endlessly for about three months. Then, one afternoon in the car, he decided to smack my behind for the first time. It was comical to say the least. He could not get a good angle, I barely felt it at all, and that first attempt to "be the man" was NOT what either of us had envisioned. I'll never forget when we talked about it later because his comment was, "That was so weak, I felt like asking you to give me my handbag so I could retreat to my corner!" Round two, he went to the other extreme! Bent over the back of the couch, he pulled up my dress and then for fear of being too light again, whipped off his belt and swung full force. "YOWWWCCCHHH!" Two years later, we have found a very comfortable middle ground but we both laugh about lessons learned on both ends. ;)

Roz: We have had the odd spanking that didn't leave me in the right head space. On those occasions we did talk and it sometimes ended with round two. We have also had the odd times when an implement broke. Those usually resulted in both of us laughing and the spanking resuming once we had recovered.

Ronnie: A few spankings that didn't go to plan. Me not being in the right head space. We did talk about it and aborted the spanking. Others have been knocking at the door but spanking resumed when whoever it was went away and a couple of times when an implement broke which had us laughing and the spanking resumed.

Hermione: We have been interrupted a couple of times: once by a dog and once by a neighbour knocking at the front door. We have also had more than one implement break, and that made us both laugh.

Thank you for sharing those memories. If you can recall a time when a spanking did not go according to plan, please feel free to share it with us all in the comment section below.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: