Saturday, September 9, 2017

You Completed the Caption

This is the conversation that appeared in the original photo, so now let's read yours:

KDPierre: "You ever hear: 'I have the pussy so I make the rules'? Well, my Mommy just got me a kitten for my birthday!"

Anon 1: Let's do this ; just like Mommy and Daddy!

Domhnall: She's telling him that he's extremely fortunate that she does not spank children.

Leigh: "You better listen to me, or else."

Hands63: "Am I tough? Just how bad do you want to find out?"

"I have ways of making you talk!"

Liza: Hermione's interest in spanking started at a very young age.

Ronnie: Now listen, you do as I say or else. That's what mom says to my dad when she has this stick in her hand.

Sir Wendel: Yeah. Just like when you were a kid.

Anon 2: No , you can NOT be the mistress-EVER ; you're just a little boy. Now , hurry up and finish my chores as I will not warn you again!

Hermione: Aw, come on, Charlie. Let's play stern schoolmistress and naughty schoolboy just once more.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: