Monday, September 11, 2017

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 9

What vanilla spanking implements do you use?

Roz: I love this question! A pretty small list here:
wooden spoon
spatula
belt
garden cane
 plastic pole from cat fishing toy
jandal (thong)
sandal.

Sir Wendel: I’m sure I missed a few things but here is the list:
hair brush
bath brush
belt
spatula
wooden spoon
hot wheels race track section
plastic toy baseball bat
frizbee
and most recently – a fly swatter

Amy: LOL... this is fun. Thank you for posting it, Hermione. I'll say, all of the above (except the hot wheels race track and plastic bat) AND:
hardback book
blind wand
CD case
hanger
cheese board
and a ping pong paddle.

Leigh: What a great topic. A hot wheels track section is new to me.
Leather bootlaces
flip-flop
Venetian blind slat
back scratcher are some I've thought of that haven't been mentioned.

Ronnie: Fun brunch question. A hot wheels track section is a new one to me.

Apart from the usual kitchen implements and the bath and hairbrush:
wooden chopping board
rulers
slipper
sandal
ping pong bat
fly swats
back scratcher
plimsoll
long shoe horn
hanger
garden cane
spaghetti measure

Wilma: Okay well we have the usual:
bath brush
hair brush
(wooden spoons were tossed years ago)
belt
solid pvc pipe, which is really like an acrylic cane
skipping rope, both leather and plastic
coax cable
hanger
ping pong paddle
long shoe horn
back scratcher
this Betty Crocker silicone icing spatula which I can't for the life of me see how it would be effective to ice a cake, but it does have a wire rod inside so it hurts like the devil at times
hose

Oh, the other day out of necessity (apparently) a piece of baseboard. I think that is it for now, unless you count the fact that he is very fond of using the handle of the crop, not the crop itself.

Hermione: We have used quite an assortment over the years:
wooden spoons
hairbrush
bath brush
ping pong paddle
beach pong paddle
wooden pizza cutter
spaghetti measurer
wooden spatula
silicone spatula
dogging bat
riding crop
dressage whip
belt
paint stirrer
fly swatter
back scratcher
ruler
shoehorn

My my, aren't we a creative bunch!
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

ronnie said...

How could I have forgotten the dressage whip, crop and dogging bat.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Terpsichore said...

and while perhaps not an implement...let's not forget the hand... :-) Hugs