Saturday, September 30, 2017

You Finished this Sentence

I really need to stop...

Anon 1: I really need to stop spending so much time reading so many spanking blogs ... but they're all so good and it's so much fun, I just can't help myself.

Jack: I really need to accept my spankings, no matter when and where, especially when my wife spanks me when my mother-in-law visits.

Liza: I really need to stop bending over in the kitchen when my husband is holding a spatula.

Hands63: I really need to stop in the name of love, before you break my heart
Or that paddle on my bottom.

Sir Wendel: I really need to stop given the misses excuses to paddle me. I can barely sit.

Dave: I really need to stop forgetting the safe word.

Baxter: I really need to stop wimping out when my wife gives me a spanking. That is what I want her to do but the pain makes me wimp out.

Ronnie: I really need to stop eating the chocolates I bought for Christmas or I'll be spanked.

Anon 2: I really need to stop being such a good girl so I'll get more spankings.

Anon 3: I really need to stop spanking my wife so much. NAH!

Hermione: I really need to stop buying pervertibles every time I go shopping.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: