Saturday, September 23, 2017

You Completed the Caption

This picture inspired so many of you, and I'm delighted!

Simon: Well I've got two trees growing in the study, none of the books have titles and everything is a weird shade of purple/pink. I'm certain to win this years quirkiest interior decorator prize,

KDPierre: "I don't know, darling. I'll rack them up...but are two girls like us, with a lavender table no less, even allowed to play 'Straight Pool'?"

Hands63: I'll call the shot, 8 ball, rear pocket...

"Hand me your cue stick!"

Amy: What do you mean, I'm "not allowed to touch your balls"?

arched one: You won the game and as promised I'll accept a spanking on the pool table.

Anon 1: If redecorating his man cave like this and presenting him with such a luscious target doesn't finally convince him to spank me, I don't know what will.

Dave: "Ready to play?"

Anon 2: What does a girl have to do around here to get a spanking?

Ronnie: You won, now come and claim your prize.

Harleyquinn7: I just remembered that I don't know how this game is played...By the way, since this is pool, where's the water?

Sir Wendel: If you let me touch your cue I will let you touch my bumpers.

Anon 3: You're not going to spank me for this, are you? It's just that when I see balls, I want to play with them. And, well, I'm used to having just two at a time...and there were so many on the table...I just couldn't help myself.

Now that I've warmed up with these, maybe I could play with your balls and cue stick.

js666: She wanted to surprise him by painting the felt on his table pink. Now he's going to return the favor by turning something else pink.

Hermione: This is the oddest spanking bench I've ever seen. I don't like being spanked with that stick at all!

Please stay for brunch, being served up next.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: