Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The First Cut

The first cut is the deepest. That's the title of a well-known song, but it's also how I feel about spankings.

I look forward to being spanked and I always settle in eventually and enjoy the experience, but it's so hard to get through the first strokes.

Take last weekend, for example. Ron usually chooses the implements, but on this occasion he had the toy box open and gestured toward it.

"You choose," he offered magnanimously.

I thought a bit, then decided to go with all leather, and selected the dogging bat, the belt and the thick paddle. I lined them up on the bed and waited for Ron's reaction. He either didn't think I had chosen enough or wanted some wood in the mix, because he reached into the box and added a wooden paddle to the lineup.

He started with the belt, and because it's flexible he usually goes a little slower with it. This time, it wasn't slow enough. Each stroke seared my exposed cheeks. "Ow, ow, ow!"

The paddles were even worse; they came down harder and faster. As I chanted my mantra -  "Ow, Ow, Owowowowowow!" - a hundred thoughts ran through my head: Stop, stop. Slow down. Lighter. Take it easy. Take it back to the store. That's enough for today. I changed my mind. I don't want to do this.

I didn't say any of it out loud, of course. All I could do was repeat the magic syllable. If I yelled it loud enough he would...what? Stop? Ease up? Make me laugh?

What he did do was ask me, "What did you say?"

"Ow. Ow. Ow ow ow owowow!"

"That's getting monotonous."

"So what do you want me to say? Should I - ouch! - expand my vocabulary? Yikes! Woo hoo! Eek! Tabernac! There, is that better?"

"Much better," Ron laughed, never missing a beat.

And, as always, the fierce enemies turned into friends. The harsh attacks changed to sharp caresses as the magic took hold and I became silent, absorbing and savouring each sensation.

But maybe you can help me think of something new to say while I'm protesting. I wouldn't want to bore my spanker with the same old syllable.


From Hermione's Heart

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so kind and considerate; not want to bore the spanker. I agree with you that the first strokes sting the most. You may try verbalizing your thoughts, but that may have consequences.

sixofthebest said...

To transgress for a second. Headline. United States 2, Canada 0As long as I have been a 'spanko', I have loved 'soccer', having been a fan for over 60 years. My favorite team being 'Arse'nal'. Yes, Hermoine, the first cuts in a spanking according to my lady friends, who receive them are the most painfull, for after a while they settle into the so called 'comfort of pain'.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help. All I ever say is "ow!!" While I am so eloquently repeating "ow!!" over and over again, I do question my sanity for, not only submitting to the spanking, but for actually requesting it.

ronnie said...

OW, I know that word well. I do utter some choice words that gets me spanked harder but I wont repeat them here.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Saying "Jesus" doesn't work. I just get told that he is not going to help me now (now as in at that time).

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Ow!!! a definite part of every spankee's vocabulary...Maybe you could try oooooo.. much more soothing. A warm-up might solve the little problem,but then you would miss the thrill of a really hard spank on a fresh unspanked bottom.
cheers
red

Hermione said...

Joey - Always thinking of my Top, that's me!

Six - Yes, Arsenal has a certain resonance. "Comfort of pain" - that's it exactly.

Elder - We are on the same wavelength, as far as questioning goes.

Ronnie - Oh, better not. This is not an R-rated blog (yet).

Prefectdt - My husband is an atheist; that would NOT go over well.

Red - Oooo might turn into a wolf howl. You're right about warmups. Ron likes to go for the main event, but I could try to explain the concept.

Hugs,
Hermione

Erica said...

What, no warm-up?? Ack! OK, I'd be hollering "ow" over and over too. And those other words Ronnie mentioned. They don't help in the least.

What really gets me is when my top innocently says, "Oh, does that hurt?" Several sarcasm-drenched replies come to mind for that one.

Daisychain said...

LOL, I think most of us yell OWWW! at least at first, as you say! As it goes into real ouch, I ummm...say some very unladylike things, usually just under my breath but sometimes more volubly, depending on whether I need more or less, ;D
Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tex said...

Though this be madness, yet there is method in it... Shakespeare

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that... "sting"

bree said...

I will try to help:

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!
Ouch! Uuch! Ouch! Uuch!
Umph..…umph……umph….
OUCH! OUCH!
Please stop!
WHOA! That Hurts!
OUCH! UUCH! OUCH! UUCH!
OK! OK! You can Stop now. It’s OK with me!
I was only kidding. That didn’t hurt. :>b

OUCH! CRIMANI !

OUCH! UUCH! OUCH! UUCH!
OW! LAUGH! OW! LAUGH! OW! LAUGH!
PLEASE…STOP ON MY ACCOUNT! LAUGH!
UGH! UUMPH! OW! ICH! OW! ICH!
OWIE! OWIE! OWIE!
Looks like a bottom cheer to me. OW! UCH! ICH! OWIE! Laugh! Hehe!

Please don’t spank me anymore. I will try to be good, sir.
Can I call in a substitute bottom in this spanking to relieve me? I don’t feel so good? Hehe. Ow!
Take me to the limit. Isn’t that a song? Hey! Ouch!
No sense of humor. HUMPH!
Can I take a spanking check. It’s like a rain check. Hehe.

OOOOWWWWWIIIIEEEEE!!!!! Ouch! Darn it!
OOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! OUCH!!!

Jiminy Cricket!!!!

EEK! Oh! OH! Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't careeeeeeee!!!!!

Wahoooooo! AAAEEEEEIIIOOOOUUU!!!!!

BeeBop! BeeBop! That's My Baby!!!

Start singing a song with a lot of ows and ahhs and other interjections in it.

Say a nursery rhyme like London Britches is falling down!!!!

Start reciting the ABCs.

Hope this helps....Hehe.

Lea said...

You could always quote the movie Tommy Boy. "Holy schnikes! That's gonna leave a mark!"

Hermione said...

Erica - Sadly, no warmup. I'd love a nice warm hand to warm my bottom first. I've heard "Does that hurt?" before too. Grrr!

Daisy - The real ouch is only at first. Once I'm into it, he can go as hard as he likes and I remain a lady.

Tex - Welcome! You're so right.

Bree - Okay, let's see if I've got those all memorized :)

I like Jiminy Cricket best!

Lea - I haven't heard that one before. I'll try it if I can pronounce it.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

I just tried to comment on your most recent post and the whole post disappeared. Is that happening on your blog, or just on my computer?

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

It's back now. That was really weird.

Prefectdt

Dragon's Rose said...

The first 10-15 are the hardest for me. Good to know I'm not the only one that whines a bit for the first few. Shouting "A$$H&/e" doesn't help at all.