Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rules of Engagement


Over breakfast last weekend, Ron suddenly brought up the subject of our regularly scheduled weekly spanking.

"I'm changing the rules of engagement. You'll give me a Ben and Jerry's*, and if it's acceptable, you'll get a spanking. If it isn't, you won't."

*He didn't actually say Ben and Jerry's; he used a term that starts with the same letters. So let's just say I'm using Canadian rhyming slang or something when I refer to that particular intimate act as a Ben and Jerry's.

I had never had any complaints in the past, so I asked, "What would a bad Ben and Jerry's be? Would teeth be involved in an inappropriate way?"

"Could be. We'll see."

I persisted. I wasn't going to miss out on a spanking by being unprepared. "And what would qualify as a good Ben and Jerry's?"

"Google it," came the reply.

Maybe I will. Or maybe I should practise. There were carrots in the vegetable crisper, but we were out of bananas.  Maybe an empty wine bottle...



Besides enhancing my skills, I considered how to dress for success. Jeans and a tee didn't seem appropriate. I selected a sleeveless burgundy top with lace panels on the sides. It fell just below my waist and fit snugly enough to reveal my curves. To complement it I chose a pair of black lace panties. I didn't need any more layers to impede Ron's access.

When I entered the bedroom I saw that Ron had the toybox open and had already selected his arsenal. Most noticeable was the wooden pasta measurer.



I tried not to think about it and concentrated on other things.

We embraced and kissed. Ron's hands slid down the silky fabric of my top and came to rest on my lace-covered bottom. He pulled the fabric up so he could caress them, then slid the panties down and had full access to all intimate areas.

After a time I knelt and proceeded to show Ron that I had done my Ben and Jerry's homework. Judging from his final reaction, I thought I did pretty well.

"So, how was that?" As if I had to ask.

"No spanking," Ron declared.

"What? What was wrong with it?" I asked indignantly.

My husband laughed. "Just kidding. You'll get your spanking."

He helped me up and bent me over the end of the bed. My panties were still down around my knees so he got straight to work with the paddles; first wood, then leather. He saved the pasta measurer for the end. It's quite thick and packs quite a wallop.

Yet I didn't mind at all. My thoughts were on the erotic fun I anticipated once we were done, and each smack made me more excited than the last. A spanking for its own sake is great, but a spanking that's a prelude to other things - well, nothing beats it.

"You're done," Ron finally announced, and put the implements away. I waited impatiently, then finally blurted, "Aren't you going to finish what you started?"

"The dogs will want to be let out," he replied, and headed for the door. His playful sense of humour was in overdrive; I assumed he was joking.

I grabbed his arm. "The dogs can wait. This won't take long, I promise."

It didn't.


We both feel closer to one another than we have in some time, and we're both more cheerful and playful. There's nothing like a little Ben and Jerry's to put us both in a good mood.

From Hermione's Heart

16 comments:

Kaki said...

Ben and Jerry's, you make me laugh. Now when I go shopping it will be one more thing to make my mind wander to other things.

ronnie said...

Sounded like a fun afternoon.

I'll never be able to pick up a tub without thinking of you:)

Thanks Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
x

Anal Beads said...

I think the rules are greatly overstated.

PK said...

Sounds like you need to give Ben and Jerry lessons! Your post made me smile!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Ben and Jerry's for a BJ, lol!
The next time I'm buying groceries the freezer section will get me heated up;).

Kitty

Erica said...

Wowwww! Forget ice cream; I need some cold water after that story.

Well played, you two. I'm not going to ask what one would name that particular Ben & Jerry's flavor.

Hermione said...

Kaki - Me too. I saw a yummy display last time I was at the supermarket.

Ronnie - It was loads of fun!

AB - Oh, well.

PK - What about the waffle cone :)

Kitty - Welcome! There used to be a blogger who called it "toast buttering".

Erica - No, better not try to put a name to that flavour.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Awesome story. Thanks.

Kady said...

My, its suddenly hot here in the room, and I need to turn up the air conditioner. Reading posts like this too often will run up my electric bill, lol. Thanks for sharing. It's such a joy to couples really ENJOYING each other!

Kady

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, the flavor of the B.J.that I am thinking of could only be vanila, with king-size 'nuts', to go with it. I'm sure you had a 'ball', doing it. Of course it ended with both of you having a 'spanking good time'.

kiwigirliegirl said...

hehehehe dont you just love those kinds of spankings xxxx

bree said...

Rules of a Benny and Jerry's. Lol.

Suddenly I am craving some ice cream!

Happy, happy talk. Love it.

:)

Lea said...

Pasta measurer? No way that was it's intended use, some spanko came up with that device from the looks of it.

Anonymous said...

Hermione; just another uptight Canadian... Ben and Jerry... Ron is going to have to spank more often until you can shout I love giving Ron a blow job, and then him returning the favor...Glad you both had a wonderful time. Sex and spanking are a fabulous combination.
Happy Spankings
REd

Anonymous said...

A euphemism is born!

Did the room get hotter while I read this?

Hermione said...

Joey - I'm glad I could share it.

Kady - Have a glass of water with plenty of ice. Yes, we do enjoy each other.

Six - Vanilla? Never!

Kiwigirliegirl - I sure do. They're the best kind!

Bree - It was a very happy day.

Lea - Yup; that's what it's for. (Officially, that is.)

Red - What? You think Canadians are uptight? Well, all Americans are... never mind :)

Erica and Lea had been playing around with Ben and Jerry's flavours on their blogs recently, so the idea for the euphemism just came naturally.

Mick - I'll be checking my keywords for hits from a Ben and Jerry's search.

Hugs,
Hermione