Sunday, July 10, 2011

You Completed the Caption


Many of you  remember the good old days of black and white TV, no remote control, only three channels, and playing games around the television set when the reception was poor.


Daisychain: "Now, darling, would you like to watch the show that the TV is offering, or the show I am offering? I SUGGEST YOU THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING....!"

Anonymous: CATCH ME IF YOU THINK YOU CAN.

MyMask: Well she is carrying a gun, so I think she is saying....."If he thinks he is going to spank me again in front of company, he has another think coming."

Dave Wolfe: "Criminal Minds" season finale.

Simon(e): Who would have thought that watching "The Lone Ranger" would have such an effect on their love life?

Bobbie Jo: Ok, Batman! Just "try" and catch this CATWOMAN!

SpankedHortic II: "So he would rather watch The Lone Ranger than play with me, would he! I'll Hi Ho his Silver for him."

Meow: "Darling, until they invent cable, let's just have our own fun and leave the TV off!"

Lea: "I love playing Hide and Go Spank, don't you?"

CedenoGems: When he comes to spank me can I fit in this tv?

Anonymous II: ###***!!!
Those X&Ying jet planes!!!
C'mon, C'mon, C'mon . . .
Oh, biffle diddle!!!

Six of the Best: "Tonight I am going to watch my favorite spanking movie, called 'Roots of Heaven', where a big game huntress, by the name of Madame Orsini, is given 'Twelve of the Best', on her bare bottom.

Hermione: Saturday nights were always something to look forward to.


Thank you for your contributions. And now back to our regular programming.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: