Saturday, June 18, 2016

You Completed the Caption

What are your thoughts on this image?

Minelle: My dear are you feeling better after our little attitude adjustment?
She is gritting her teeth smiling, while dying to get off her bum!

Amy: "Just keep smiling darling, but know the minute my client leaves, I'm going to have you over my knee!"

Simon: Jane was really beginning to regret the Botox injection but it was no good she couldn't stop smiling however annoyed she was.

Baxter: Miss Greenwood, it was a small mistake that cost this company thousands of dollars, but don't worry about your job. You will keep your job, but I will put you over my knee regularly and then screw you hard.

Ronnie: If he does that one more time I'm going to put him over my knee and spank him.

Kingspan: Jane's personal policy on dealing with sexism in the workplace involved handcuffs and a cat o'nine tails, and was less enjoyable than some men expected.

Belsteph: Young Lady: I'll wipe that smile off your face!!

Sir Wendel: Looks like you purchased another spanking, Miss Jane. Meet me in my office in 10 minutes.

Hermione: Jane was very grateful that Mr. Perkins always checked her face for ketchup smears when she returned from lunch.

Six of the best: The boss says to his naughty secretary, "You can wipe that smile off your face, for you are coming into my office, where I am going to take your knickers down, and spank that bare bottom of yours a painfully blushing red."
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is your age and is still spanked from time to time, let see how you react to a spanking young lady.