Monday, August 9, 2010

Your Consensual Spanking Day Captions


Consensual Spanking Day sure brought out the creativity in my readers! Here are your captions for the above picture:


Daisychain - "When you said you wanted a cheezburger, those were not the sort of buns I thought you wanted...."


Bonnie - "Sorry, Mac, she was here first."


G - How many times I gotta say, "NO Lettuce!"



Six of the Best - "One if by land, two if by sea. What this naughty woman needs, is a good spanking from me."


Scunge - "Make fun of my hair, will ya!?"


Em - "Don't you go easy on her, or I'll spank her again myself!"



Read more funny captions here.

From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could I have missed consensual spanking day? Does that mean only consensual spanking happened then? Can I get a refund on those spankings, do you think?

Anonymous said...

great picture
Red

Hermione said...

Poppy - You would have to take that request straight to the vendor. Perhaps you can have a double celebration next year.

Red - Thanks. I liked it!

Hugs,
Hermione

Michael said...

Congratulations, Hermione, on this post being Chrossed. Way to go! Sorry I missed it earlier. A lot of fun.