Sunday, August 22, 2010

You Completed the Caption Once More


And some of you completed it more than once! Here's what you said:

Prefectdt - They were discussing what measures she should take about the god awful wallpaper he had put on the walls, whilst she had been staying with mother.


SixoftheBest - Her mother and father are coming over for lunch, and I promised them a hot rump steak, and I mean to deliver it fully cooked and painfully blushing red.

I am also smiling because while my in-laws are here, my father-in-law has given me permission to take my mother-in-law's knickers down, and wallop her bare bottom blushing red. Because it's her birthday. And I plan to give her 40 whacks with my hand.

Ronnie - They were both so happy that in the end they didn't have to call in the fire brigade to get Geoff out of the bondage ropes.

Bacall - They were glowing with contentment after their mutual paddling session.


Poppy - They were going to start the spanking as soon as the migraine brought on by the wallpaper stopped.

They were both very proud of their handiwork as they observed the girl they had left bent over the table with her knickers around her ankles.


Hermione - They were enjoying the double warm glow from the fireplace and from her bottom.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: