Monday, October 17, 2011

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for Oct 16

This week we each had three wishes.

Morningstar:
#1 - a weekend trip to a favourite Bed and Breakfast dungeon.
#2 - endless energy/stamina.
#3 - every toy in the combined toy bags used - and marks that last forever (well more than a few hours).

Six of the Best:
#1 - Spanking my favorite woman
#2 - With a cane on her bare bottom
#3 - Televised all around the world.

Joeyred51:
#1 - A weekend of spanking at a secluded villa.
#2 - Mary Louise Parker, Gwen Paltrow and Ms XXXXXX as the tops.
#3 - A cast iron butt for the weekend.

Abby:
#1 - A whole weekend devoted to spanking at a spanko friendly bread and breakfast.
#2 - The spanking genie turns all of master's wood paddles into leather.
#3 - A shopping spree for free toys!

PK:
#1 - That Nick would think about, and enjoy, spanking as much as I do.
#2 - I wish Nick would think up reasons or excused to spank me several times a week or more.
#3 - I wish mainstream movies and TV show would show spanking scenes regularly!

Lea:
#1 - Teleportation abilities so I could easily get myself around to all my spanking friends and parties. Avoiding TSA is an extra bonus.
#2 - To not bruise so damn easily.
#3 - To be spanked by E.J. from Days of our Lives. Any DOOL watchers here? *swoon*

Daisychain:
#1 - For Davey to get to me in England.
#2 - That he be granted a visa to stay.
#3 - That we have privacy...

The rest will follow quite naturally, without need of magic !
Great question, thanks for hosting brunch, Hermione! xxxxx

It's always my pleasure!

Nerina:
#1 - My husband does what I want him to do without me having to explain what I would like him to do in detail.
#2 - Have a real life friend that enjoys spankings, so I would have somebody to talk to that really understands.
#3 - That I get more spankings than I do now (once every 1-2 months just isn't enough.)

Fizzy:
#1 - Soundproof my apartment.
#2 - Unlimited arm strength for my top.
#3 - (would save this wish for when I change my mind about the unlimited arm strength thing.)

Mija:
#1 - That my friends all lived nearby so we could see them whenever we want.
#2 - That my parents' house would sell so they could live together (and not with me and Paul).
#3 - See the two above -- I don't need anything else.

MarQe's Study:
#1 - I wish I could spank Jennifer Aniston.
#2 - I wish Nigella Lawson would put me across her knee & spank me HARD!
#3 - I wish I could be the Headmaster at a girls finishing school in charge of the 21 year old Debutantes!!
#bonus - I so wish I could spank Amelia Jane Rutherford!! Pretty please? 

Alex Reynolds:
#1 - I agree with Lea: the ability to teleport would be the best!
#2 - Magic sound proofing for any place that I was getting spanked in.
#3 - The ability to magically heal the visual aftereffects of a spanking when it becomes problematic (for shoots, or swimming trips!)

Mikki:
#1 - Soundproof bedroom.
#2 - Follow through.
#3 - I'd be dandy with those 2..

Daisychain can have my extra wish! *hugs*

Dr. Ken:
Happy 300, Bonnie and the Spanko Brunch crew!

Three wishes? Well, as things stand right now, they'd be....
#1 - There's a situation at work that I'd like to see resolved favorably. I'd wish for that.
#2 - Enough money to finally pay off all my bills.
#3 -  And finally, just to keep this "on topic", spank Hermione. :-)

I'm honoured, Dr. Ken!

Ronnie:
#1 - An outdoor spanking.
#2 - Spanked daily.
#3 - Soundproof house.

Fun brunch Hermione. Thanks.

Prefectdt:

Thanks for hosting the 300th brunch. My wishes are.....

#1 - To find a spanking life partner, a good harsh woman with accurate aim and a no nonsense attitude.
#2 - A totally soundproof house, so that I could play at home (soundproofing is popular today).
#3 - A spanko community close by, for more face to face communication.

Cranky Spanker:
#1 - There are way too many spankable bums to pick just one but I always had a thing for Mrs Peel.
#2 - Spanking many women who can not wait for me to spank them.
#3 - A visit to the time warp spa to take off a few decades.

Kiwigirliegirl:
#1 -  A daily spanking for the forseeable future...
#2 -  To have "our place" - a private shed or basement that we use just for punishment.
#3 -  Being dragged off outside by the arm during an argument and spanked OR being told to go to "our place" and wait for him...

Hermione:
#1 - Instead of being virtual, our weekly brunches were real, and we could all be magically transported to Bonnie's kitchen, to talk about our favourite activity while we enjoy each other's company and good things to eat.
#2 - An orgasm caused directly by being spanked.
#3 - An extended trip to subspace.

Susie:
A spank-no should get in on this.

#1 - A paddle rapture. Of course the paddles would all go to paddle heaven where all the spankos could gather them to their heart's content.
#2 - Only good spankings now and forevermore...those ones that leave you with all the right feelings but really don't hurt much at all.
#3 - Daisychain, PK and Mikki can have my last one. Is it cheating to give it to three people?

Susie, #3 is a lovely idea!

Thank you to all who participated. We'll be hosting brunch here again next week, and we hope to see you all again. Have a safe, sane, consensual week!
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

ronnie said...

Thanks for hosting the brunch Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Ronnie - It's always fun to be the hostess, and Ron loves doing the dishes afterwards:-)

Hugs,
Hermione

alex reynolds said...

I also wish these munches could be real! I'd bring a cake!

kiwigirliegirl said...

love the wish that the brunches were real....that would be wish number 4 :)

Bronte said...

Great job on the brunch, Hermione!

Hermione said...

Alex - Wouldn't that be a blast. I'd love to have a slice.

Kiwi - If only...

Bronte - Welcome and thank you! Please join us next weekend if you can.

Hugs,
Hermione