Sunday, November 18, 2012

You Completed the Caption

This photo generated an amazing variety of captions in a wide range of moods and styles. I believe it's the most creative Complete the Caption yet!

SpankCake: Tall stalks masks the horizon,
her future unknown,
only seeing the path she currently walks.

Michael: "And on the eighth day God created clothes for women."  DAMMIT!

SNP: She gazed into the horizon with a future full of hope and promise.

Brian Haynes: Spaaaarrrkkeeee...where did that silly dog run off to this time. If I don't find him my husband will have to know I was walking in the wilderness again. He will REALLY blister my bottom for that!!! Spaaarrkkeee...

Red: How will I ever find a switch for my spanking, when all I see is grass and sand... unless I find some driftwood that can be used as a paddle.

Minelle Labraun: Decisions, decisions. Can I embrace what he wants from me, or will I lose myself in the process?

Sunnygirl: Very lonely and sad, we know not the reason.

Lillie: When Evelyn met Darryl he was already rising through the ranks of FEMA. It wasn't until the couple began to buy property that she fully understood the ramifications of his limitations.

Mindset: As I feel the caress if the wind, I so long for his fingers grazing over my body.

Young Lady: Mary looked out over the horizon lamenting "Why did I sass that nice wagon train leader - now it will take me forever to reach the next town."

Ronnie: The breeze playing with her hair made her think of last night with John. Oh how she wished he was still there with her.

GaryNTboy: I must go down to the sea again , the lonely sea and the sky. I left my shoes and socks there , I wonder if they're dry...

Bonnie: "Life's a beach..."

Six of the best: "Somewhere over the rainbow, will come a star. And spank my bare bottom. Hoorah, Hoorah."

Prefectdt: Damn! The first time I find an outdoor spot isolated enough to get spanked in and I forgot to bring a spanker.

Kim B: I remember how different things use to be,before LDD. I am so, no we are so complete now!

Welcome, Kim!

Ana: Bend. I must bend, or I will break. The way the grasses and the grains bend without breaking, I must learn how to submit without becoming broken.

Ricky: Gone with the wind,
but maybe he'll return,
back with the breeze*.

* Margaret Mitchell's own title for her never-to-be sequel.

1manview: Summer breeze,
Autumn chill:
Scattered sun hangs low in the sky,
Like the shattered heart in my chest,
As love has forsaken me once again...

Kingspan: There's a cane standing somewhere among the rushes, my dear. Three strokes on your lovely bottom for every minute until you return with it.

Vfrat25000: The sea grass holds so many stories. How will mine be written?

The tall grass waves in wind, the sand curls between my toes and the waves lap gently against the ever-changing shoreline. As I stand in awe of the majesty of the sight and sounds of nature, I am reminded that my presence here on Earth is fleeting. No one is responsible for my happiness but me.

Hermione: Alone with her thoughts, all she could think of was how much her bottom hurt.


Thank you to everyone who joined in this weekend.  Have a safe week!

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the creativity!! Man, Hermione, you have some VERY poetic readers!!!

I must admit your's was my favorite though, it made me laugh outloud! :D

Hermione said...

Young Lady - I was most impressed by the submissions. Thanks for the compliment.

Hugs,
Hermione