Sunday, January 18, 2015

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #55

Welcome back to another weekend brunch, where we discuss all things spanking. Last week on Reddit, then on Twitter, there was a challenge to come up with five words that would ruin a date. For example, "Can I bring my ex?",  "I only shower on Mondays", and "My dog gives better kisses". I decided to reinvent the challenge and throw it open to you today.

What five words would spoil a spanking for you?

Feel free to leave as many five-word phrases as you like, funny or serious, from either the top's or the bottom's perspective, as a comment. Once everyone has had a chance to play, I will publish your responses.

From Hermione's Heart

15 comments:

PK Corey said...

Okay, if I have to.

(PS if you are showing pickled beets you have truly run out of food! LOL)

Aimless Rambling said...

You're not spanking hard enough.

Roz said...

Is that all you got *big sigh*

Blondie said...

I live with my mother. I forgot my wallet. I can't stand little kids. Sorry that I am late. I'm a very picky eater. My ex would do .... I am still a virgin. (well for me - not so for my children says mom)That's all I can think of now but these are just mine

Anonymous said...

I only have five minutes

stay at home mom said...

Hi Hermione,

I’ll go get the doctor

Sorry, I’m busy watching tv

I don’t accept any safewords


couldn't think about any other, but it is fun to think about this.

hugs

Nina

abby said...

Oops..don't move an inch.

Now where is that plug?

hugs abby

Bonnie said...

Gram, what's that clapping sound?

ricky said...

Please don't wet on me.

Underling said...

Oops... you have any plasters?

It looks much bigger bare.

This is hurting my hand!

Jenn said...

Do you want some more?
(meaning spanks - a dominant man would never ask)

Anonymous said...

"Time for the cane now". My bared bottom has just had a sound spanking, leaving it glowing and smarting, and full of sexy anticipation. The cane will put paid to any sexy thoughts, leaving my poor bottom really hurting, and unable to sit on. S.

ronnie said...

Someone's knocking at the door.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Baxter said...

you are not naughty enough
the phone is ringing loudly
the dog has to go out
your bottom crack is stinky

Baxter

Anonymous said...

ronjon

NO, don't answer the phone