Monday, January 19, 2015

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for January 18



This week's topic was five words that would spoil a spanking.

PK Corey: Okay, if I have to.

Leigh: You're not spanking hard enough.

Roz: Is that all you got? *big sigh*

Blondie: I live with my mother.
I forgot my wallet.
I can't stand little kids.
Sorry that I am late.
I'm a very picky eater.
I am still a virgin.

Anon: I only have five minutes.

Nina: I’ll go get the doctor.
Sorry, I’m busy watching tv.
I don’t accept any safewords.

Abby: Oops..don't move an inch.
Now where is that plug?

Bonnie: Gram, what's that clapping sound?

Ricky: Please don't wet on me.

Underling: Oops... you have any plasters?
It looks much bigger bare.
This is hurting my hand!

Jenn: Do you want some more?
(meaning spanks - a dominant man would never ask)

S: Time for the cane now.
(My bared bottom has just had a sound spanking, leaving it glowing and smarting, and full of sexy anticipation. The cane will put paid to any sexy thoughts, leaving my poor bottom really hurting, and unable to sit on.)

Ronnie: Someone's knocking at the door.

Baxter: You are not naughty enough.
The phone is ringing loudly.
The dog has to go out.
Your bottom crack is stinky.

Ronjon: NO, don't answer the phone.

Hermione: The football playoffs are on.

Don't mess up my hair.

The dog stole the hairbrush.

My arm is too tired.

I'm expecting my book club.


That's all for now, so have a safe, sane and consensual week!

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: