Monday, June 29, 2015

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for June 28

Here are your thoughts on what constitutes the perfect spankable bottom.

Bonnie: I don't spank anyone so my vision of perfection is pretty much irrelevant. My husband Randy, however, is a connoisseur of the spankable female bottom. His preferred shape is wide, protruding, curvy, and bubble-shaped. Through a fortunate combination of genetics and lifestyle, I possess just such a target for his cheek slapping endeavors.

Nina: I also can only relate hubby's point of view on spankable bottoms, which is like Bonnie's description. Hubby likes it when it is not too firm, a little bit wobbly, but not as much as jello. :)

Fred: The perfect bottom is one that belongs to a person who wants it spanked.

Six of the best: A voluptuous knickers down bare bottom, that is surrounded by a garter-belt and stockings. In other words a naked derriere, that turns me on.

Downunder Don: Fred said it beautifully...the perfect bottom is the one over the lap ready to be spanked.

Minelle: All I can add is that my husband thinks mine is the perfect bottom to spank! It's not perfect in my critical eyes...however, he loves it!

Roz: Well Hermione, your question just got me spanked! I made the mistake (or not :) of asking Rick, whose response was to pull me over his lap. He said my bottom (sweet of him). He also made a comment about there being just enough jiggle.

Baxter: I also agree with Fred. My wife spanks me so mine is the only bottom she knows. However, being the voyeur that I am of women wearing tight jeans, I have seen many sexy bottoms that I would like over my knee, but will never happen. I think just having a bare bottom, any size/shape, over my knee is perfection

Anon: I personally like the available hineys.

Ronjon: Any well-rounded bottom will do. I like these tight black pants these women are wearing these days. Many a well-rounded bottom in them, I just love to redden their bottoms.

Simon: As a male who these days is exclusively on the receiving end of a spanking I don't really have a preference for the shape or type of bottom. However I agree with the saying "variety is the spice of life" when it comes to looking at pictures of ladies being spanked. I will happily view many different sizes or types of bottom but dislike really small or really large ones.

Victor: Be it bouncy, firm, or in good tone,
The best butt is the one which i own.
It feels so divine
When i make it shine
By spanking making me moan and groan.

But, sad to say, i do this alone.
For, alas, i as yet have no one
To take me in hand
And on her command
Have her touch down in my red zone*.

* CFL football season has started and i get aroused seeing the players slap each others' butts as they score. See! They understand a swat on a tight end is something to cheer about.

D: Ample but not huge; firm and well musceled, so that it quivers when spanked, and also jiggles nicely beneath a tight skirt as its owner trots along; skin white and smooth to change to a healthy red as her spanking happens; a firm out thrust below her waist, known I think, as a Grecian bend; a well defined crease just below her cheeks - the succulus, I think. My S has all these, which is why she finds herself spanked so often.

Ronnie: P says I have the perfect bottom to be spanked, rounded with just a little bit of a wobble.

Hermione: I am also not a spanker, but I would imagine that spanking a bouncy, pliable, well-rounded bottom would be more pleasurable and more fun to watch than a hard, toned, flat one. 

There you have it, folks!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: