Monday, August 10, 2020

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 9

What are the benefits of spanking or being spanked?

Baxter: I have always been a spanko so when my wife gives me a spanking, usually because I ask for it, I enjoy the heat and pain and the afterglow of the activity. 

QBuzz: I would say intense arousal, intimacy and stress-relief (usually in that order). 

Joe: It depends on what kind of spanking my wife is giving me. She only spanks me because I ask for it but sometimes it is not too hard and very playful & sexual and others are long and hard when she knows I am very upset or stressed out. Either way it is calming and stimulating to me. I find the first few minutes rather painful but it slowly changes to a very pleasant experience until I feel euphoric. 

Wendel: When the Misses spanks me all my stress and worries go away. I feel very relaxed afterwards even though I cannot sit down. I feel excitement and arousal when I spank the Misses. I love watching her bare little bottom squirm and turn red as I spank her.

Simon: Whether giving or receiving there's only one reason I do this, because I enjoy it immensely. 

Roz: Great question Hermione, I would say, depending on the type of spanking, arousal, release, after glow etc, but the biggest benefit is the intimacy and closeness between us.

Rosco: The first few smacks sometimes hurt quite a bit, but then the spanking becomes a delicious blend of pain, heat and stimulation that is both physical and emotional.

But maybe the main thing is relaxation. My mind is emptied of everything else and the spanking and associated activities become my whole world. (I don’t meditate.)

Prefectdt: I have waxed lyrical about the high I get from my body's and brain's reaction to being spanked many times. So I thought that I would write about the long term benefit I get from being spanked. I don't get spanked as often as I would like, so I realize that the benefits of being spanked can last some weeks after the event, once the crash has been coped with. I seem to deal with the bad days better and enjoy the good days more. I feel more settled and less prone to having a black cloud over my head. And I feel more competent at making important life decisions. All around I cope with life in a calmer and more positive way, than when I have not had my rear end reddened for some time.

Ronnie: For me the pain, arousal, intimacy, the closeness it brings. Also a great sense of release. 

Barrel: Terrific question. Initially, I benefit from the mental tug of war that I want it, but I know it’s going to hurt. Next, the role reversal from dominant to submissive as I follow instructions to get into position. As the spanking begins, I benefit from total acceptance and welcoming of the sting and heat. But my main benefit is the purging of stress and tension. A long and hard spanking is the only way I know to achieve that total release.

Bonnie: There are many benefits. I feel more confident, more positive, more committed, and just generally more pleasant thanks to the spankings I receive. A good spanking helps me to put things back in their proper perspective.

As much as I crave the actual spanking experience, I am every bit as fond of the way I feel afterward – energized yet relaxed, happy yet balanced, and satisfied yet totally tuned in to all things sensual. That little ache that persists reminds me constantly of how I acquired it and how turned on it makes me.

Hermione: I love being able to actually live my fantasy of being spanked. It's also a great stress reliever, and it brings us closer together as a couple.

sub hub: I get spankings for punishment/correction of something I have wrong or have done to disappoint Mistress. It is and always will be my goal to avoid disappointment for my Mistress and although I know that is not possible, getting spanked "wipes the slate clean". I am very grateful that I am married to the woman of my dreams and that she embraces the Mistress role in our relationship.

On getting spankings ... I don't like it when they are happening ... because it hurts! That said, I am immediately in sub space being summoned for a spanking, required to become naked for Mistress and present myself for the spanking. The act, in and of itself is a special reminder for both of us of who has which role in our loving marriage.

Thank you all for your insightful responses. Stay safe!
From Hermione's Heart