Sunday, September 9, 2012

You Completed the Caption

This sketch promted some hilarious captions, and here they are!


Simon: I'm sorry Mr Darwin but I still don't see how evolution explains why female buttocks are so delightful to spank.

Six of the best: The first gentlemen says, as they are on there way to witness a flogging given to a female spy. "The authorities tell me that her bare bottom is most voluptuous". The second gentlemen says. "I wonder what it will look like after, she is given 25 strokes from a pliable stinging cane".

SNP: "A firm hand and good spanking always keeps Charlotte in line when she gets into mischief."
"Charles, ol' boy, I think you might be right. Meg is going to feel this cane on her bottom for her latest antics."
"Sounds like our ladies will both have trouble sitting comfortable at the play later on."
"Indeed it does my friend." And with that the parted ways to take their women in hand.

Minelle:  I understand you are feeling powerless, but you must assert your authority! Take control of your wayward wife my good man. Spank her bottom!

Ricky: Hey, bro, do you have a cough-drop?
No, afraid not.
Blast! I guess we'll just have to make our own, then.

Ronnie: "Caruthers, I was most impressed how you dealt with your kitchen maid. You must show me that cane technique."

Red: Best we practise walking with our heads down. When we get home, our wives will want our heads down while they lecture us on the evils of drinking, and then those damnable swishy canes will have us singing louder than we were at the pub... and this time not a merry tune.

Young Lady: The brothers loved putting their listing up on Craigslist "Identical Twins looking for a good time" and scaring all of the frat boys!

Bonnie: Thereafter, the phrase "blind leading the blind" was applied to all manner of ill-advised adventures.

Dave Wolfe: "Thanks awfully, old friend, something restorative at the pub will be very welcome indeed. Who would have thought caning a mere houseful of young women would make me feel my age so?"

Poppy: The one on the right is saying, "I spanked her just as hard as I could but nothing, nothing I tell you."
The one on the left reassures him, "Never fear old chap, we will go back together and she will feel our canes. We will sort her out."

Vfrat25000: Craig, my fake beard itches like crazy.
Mine too but if we can sneak into the Ladies Dormitory at Yale it will all be worth it!

Why are we walking arm in arm?
 I don’t know! But I kind of like it!
 Me too!

I think there is something alive in my beard!
Give it a rest, Poindexter. Last week you thought you invented the Internet!

Do you really think this cloak and dagger disguise stuff is all that necessary just to attend a spanking party?

Hurry up William. I need to go pee!

Finally. Let’s get started. The judges for the Wet T-Shirt contest have arrived!

Lea: Tom and Joe thought the outfits would hide their identities on the way to the spanking party, but it just ended up making them more conspicuous.

Lillie: I know, me too, Reginald. I am so glad we unloaded our stocks in RCA and booked passage on the Titanic.

Ana: Guy on left, under his breath: Stop grimacing. It can't have hurt that much.
Guy on right, grimacing: Let's see you spanked with your own cane and see how much you smile.

Hermione:  Watson, you behaved abominably at the club, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to cane you before sending you home to your wife.

A. Lurker: "Well Nigel, that was a real waste of time. We spend all afternoon donning this attire, not to mention the fortune we spent on these canes, in preparation for the spanking party."
"I agree, Sebastian. Then it ends up as a sausage fest!"

Prefectdt: The anti Gillette revolutionaries where still being picked up by the authorities, no matter how low key they made their meetings.


Thank you all for having fun with me this weekend. Have a great week!

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Young Lady said...

jolly good everyone!! :D