Saturday, October 28, 2017

You Completed the Caption

Dave: "The losing team shall prepare,and share, a picnic with me." That should provide everyone with enough motivation to go for the win!

Rosco: As a coach, I’d say “Loser gets a spanking; winner gets to watch”. or is it the other way around? I’m open minded about motivating the team. It might take awhile to turn that expanse of creamy flesh to an appropriate crimson, but I’m not one to shirk my responsibilities.

Anon 1: Where did you say the ball goes?

KDPierre: (Girl with foot on ball) "Let's play for stakes! How about if I lose you can give me a good spanking?"
(Waiting girl) "OK. But what do you want if you win?"
(Girl with foot on ball) "Why, a re-match of course!"

Paul: The normally bratty Sarah hadn’t been spanked in a week and wanted to show the crowd as much of her unmarked bottom as she could.

Ronnie: Get past me with the ball and you can choose the implement for your spanking.

Anon 2: If the winner spanks the loser, but the loser enjoys it, don't they become the winner and the cycle repeats? (I just gave myself a headache.)

Sir Wendel: Can’t think of anything. I just want to spank her.

Jack: The loser has to (gets to?) strip and take 1 lap around the field for each point by which they lost. The winning team gets to point and laugh.
(That is not what you were expecting for a spanking blog, was it? OK! Fine!)

 Or that can choose a spanking instead!
(See, I get it - I am just a little slow.)

Hermione: this was the final match, and the stakes were high, so both teams optimistically dressed for the congratulatory caning.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: