Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday WIN

The other day I was searching the web for a good photo of a wire whisk or whip, to use in another post. I saw so many amazing pictures I decided I had to share them with you.




What a versatile implement. She looks thrilled with her SuperWhipper!






This one is called a balloon whip. Love the name!







Who would have thought a wire whip would make a lovely wedding favour? Aw, a heart. Isn't that sweet.






These two individuals have nothing to do with cooking, but I had to include them. Lovely whips! They make a nice couple.



From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

ronnie said...

How sweet that whip with the heart is.

I love the pictures of the couple holding those whips, they certainly conjure up some lovely thoughts.

Thanks Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Daisychain said...

The one at the very top looks like the one my nan bought about 40 years ago, you put it in the bowl, and press straight down on the handle, which spins the whip. It used to work really well, as I remember!xxx

Hermione said...

Ronnie - Yes, I liked that whip with the heart. I want one too.

Daisy - That sounds so cool.

Hugs,
Hermione