Monday, May 3, 2010

O, to be in England


Now that April's there.

Not only do they have fields of golden daffodils at least two months before we do, and no unexpected April snowstorms like the one we had last week. They also have a television program called Britain's Got Talent.

I first heard of that show when Susan Boyle burst onto the scene. And now it's come to the forefront again. New blogger Uncle Nick Ursdown (say that five times quickly) announced last week that one of the acts scheduled to appear would be a couple who combines spanking and reading Shakespeare.

Spanking in a mainstream entertainment show? Yes, really! Watch it here on
Memories of a Strict Uncle.


From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.

OMG.

OMG.

She had pretty knickers though. And the daffodils here are beautiful. :)

ronnie said...

Hermione,

Daffodils are one of my favourite flowers and yes fields of them are lovely.

I'd heard after about that spanking but didn't see it so thanks for posting it.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Elysia said...

Hermoine,
I had such a nice lunchtime blogging experience thanks to you. The flowers are gorgeous, I just love spring and all of the color it brings.
And the video was very entertaining. I didn't even hear about it, since I live in the USA. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Elysia

Hermione said...

Poppy - I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes, nice knickers.

Ronnie - I love daffs too. Especially the tiny ones.

Elysia - I'm glad I was part of your lunchtime. We must do it again sometime.

Hugs,
Hermione

Uncle Nick said...

Hermione,

Thank you for the heads-up to my new blog; the traffic that you are sending me is very gratifying to a new blogger.

Hermione said...

Uncle Nick - It was my pleasure!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

funny. spanking can be fun...
Red

Daisychain said...

Brilliant, though it must have been censored, for I have been watching that show, and that act hasn't been on!!! xxxxxxx