Saturday, October 30, 2010

24 / 7

One weekend not so long ago we decided to try spanking 24/7. It's not what you're thinking; it wasn't all spanking, all the time. (A girl's gotta eat and sleep too!)

What we did was this. Ron selected seven implements, then spanked me twenty-four times with each one. He lined up his favourites on the bed: the dogging bat, black leather strap, round leather paddle, riding crop, wooden spoon, shoehorn and wooden paddle. Then he invited me to bend over the end of the bed after removing the clothing covering the lower half of my body.

Ron picked up the riding crop and asked, "Who's going to count? You or me?"

"I will," I volunteered. Do you want me to count out loud?"

"No, just count" and we were off. The crop provided a nice sting, just right for a warmup. Twenty-four came, and Ron didn't stop, so I thought I'd let him carry on while I enjoyed the sensation. He noticed eventually.

"Where are we?"

"Thirty-five."

"Never mind. I'll count. Somebody's got to do it right." Ron tossed the riding crop into the corner behind me. It hit the wall with a crash.

The next implement was the black leather strap. That packed a good wallop, and I was in a hurry for it to be over as soon as I felt the first four blows.

"Twenty-three, twenty-four," I gasped.

"No, no, I'm counting," Ron argued, then carried on for twenty more hard strokes. Oh well, it was worth a try.

And so it went, through the remaining implements in the stack. Some, like the shoehorn, were applied quickly and lightly. For others, the rhythm was slow, the impacts solid. And always, the clatter of the implement landing on its mates in an ever-increasing pile.

The round leather paddle did its job admirably as the seventh and final  implement to roughly caress my bottom. Then I was allowed to stand up, and Ron smiled and gave me a big hug. He hadn't tossed the paddle aside, and used the opportunity to administer a few extra taps on my throbbing bottom. I jumped away, then laughed.

"I enjoyed that."

"Good. How about another round of each?"

"No, that's okay. Maybe next time."

Ron and I both thoroughly enjoyed this special session, and he has promised we would do it again soon. For the next time, I asked him to use a completely different selection of implements. Yes, we have that many!

I can't wait. 
From Hermione's Heart

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, kid. You must have tushie made of titanium!

B'Man said...

Wow...that's quite a session!

Season said...

How do you guys come up with these ideas? Fun!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mick :-0!!!!!

Oh dear!

Hugs,
Maria

ronnie said...

That sounded like a great session Hermione. Thanks for sharing.

Never tried the shoehorn.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Mick - That's funny! A titanium tush - I like it.

B'Man - Yes, it was, she said modestly.

Season - Well, it's a common term in the reports I read at work, and my mind was wandering...

Maria - It wasn't as bad as you might think.

Ronnie - My pleasure. You'll have to try it if you can find a long wooden or plastic one.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Hi Hermione,

What lovely fun! Thanks for sharing with us.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Sara said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! It's so nice to be able to play like that, isn't it?

Our Bottoms Burn said...

The way you guys count, that's over 200 licks. Good for you.

May I suggest that if your riding crop is only good for a warm up, you visit your local tack shop for an "improved" one.

Hermione said...

Bonnie - It was a blast!

Sara - It's getting easier all the time to make a game of it.

Bogie - I think I may have to do that.

Hugs,
Hermione

Daisychain said...

*sighs* jealously.... Sounds like fun! Maybe we will do something similar next time we meet up.... hugsssssssss, Daisy xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful !!! I'll bet you were pleasantly uncomfortable for a while afterward.

Hermione said...

Daisy - Maybe you will. Perhaps Davey has read the post and has the same idea.

Burl - That's putting it mildly.

Anonymous said...

What fun you both had. Certainly Ron has come a long way since you started this blog, and your bottom certainly must be accustomed to many excellent caresses.
Red