Sunday, October 17, 2010

You Completed the Caption for Vintage III



Ronnie said: "Yes, but suppose hubby finds it out that I've spent my month's housekeeping allowance. You know he'll administer the maid's carpet beater to my bottom.

Prefectdt said: "Yes, but suppose hubby finds it out about me spending all my time phoning spanking pay per minute phone lines."

SixoftheBest said: "Yes, but suppose hubby finds it out that tonight I've invited 'six of the best', over to my house, and he has promised me I am going to have a spanking good time, by having my knickers taken down, for a good caning, on the bare bottom."

Hermione said: "Yes, but suppose hubby finds it out that I've been writing for a naughty magazine called The Pearl. He'll want a free subscription."


Thank you all for participating.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: