Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Butt Protector

My friend Maria has invented a wonderful butt guard that you really have to see to believe. Go on, have a look, I'll wait for you here.

Here's my own version of a butt protector.



The little dog is protecting my bottom* against all invasion. The slogan on the panties translates as "Exclusive Territory" so my bottom should be quite safe from any onslaught of belts or paddles. You wouldn't want to tangle with Fang or Fluffy!


*It's not really my bottom, just a reasonable facsimile.


From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that´s cute, too :-D

That would work with me -if I was a Top, which I´m not- because I´m afraid of dogs :-0

XXX
Maria

Raven Red said...

Wondering where I can get on of those...the rate I land myself up in trouble, I truly need my own little dog...think I will call him Brutus..

ronnie said...

LOL Hermione. Would work for me, where can I get a pair.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Maria - Small dogs are sometimes fierce protectors.

Raven - Welcome! Brutus would be an excellent name.

Ronnie - In the finer pet stores, I believe.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

just wondering when we might have a view from the back of you like Ronnie posted. And you have to be within five miles of the camera. I don't know what that is in your km.
Red

Hermione said...

Red - I haven't thought of doing that. I would have to ask Ron's permission first, because I would need his assistance with the camera.

Hugs,
Hermione