Sunday, October 24, 2010

You Completed the Caption



Prefectdt:
He thinks... "I hope she does not see my signature on the bottom of that painting. I never told her about my artistic period."

RavenRed:
She said: "Have you seen the price for this painting...there...in the bottom right corner?"
He said: "I see the bottom, dear, I see the bottom"

Paddy P:
She: "Well my God, Arthur, look there's that grand spanking new picture of Mary on the bottom shelf."
He: "Ah...so that's Mary's bottom."

SixoftheBest:
He: "Tonight my dear you are going to find yourself in the same position, with your dress raised waist high, your knickers down around your ankles, and a pliable stinging cane that I intend to use, will descend painfully upon your bare bottom."
 
Bonnie:
She: "Fine art lifts the spirit."
He: "Um, yeah, spirit..."

Ronnie:
She: "Charles, wouldn't that picture of the lady look lovely in the sitting room."
He: "Yes Mary, I could sit and look at it for hours."

Mick:
She: "I can never make out these impressionistic images. What does it look like to you?"
He: "A full moon, perhaps?"

Tommyspt:
She: "I love that painting, it has such lovely lines."
He: "Yes dear, we certainly both agree on that."

Karl Friedrich Gauss
He: "I thought you said that picture you posed for would never be seen outside the artist's home."

Kaki:
He: "Dear, doesn't that look a lot like you?
She: "Umm, no, I don't think so."
He: "She looks just like you did in college and has the same heart-shaped birth mark on the bottom of her left cheek just like you."


For a peek at more interesting captions for this picture, click here.



From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang, I hate it when I miss commenting on these. Next time...