Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Spanking for Dessert

 

Yesterday evening we were in the process of preparing dinner, and the dogs were being quite rowdy, so they found themselves incarcerated in their crates in another room. The resulting peace and quiet was very nice, and we were able to sit down and enjoy a leisurely dinner of lasagna and red wine.

When we had finished, I made a move to leave the table and set the dogs free.

"Stay where you are," Ron commanded. "They can wait for a little." And so we sat, sipped our wine, and chatted a while. The stolen minutes made our conversation sweeter and more intimate, and there were no interruptions from the canines, who were probably napping peacefully.

When at length we rose from the table, Ron gave my bottom a tentative pat as he headed toward the fridge. I bent over the table as I stacked the plates, and felt a firmer pat.

"Go ahead," I said. "The dogs won't hear you." This was something of an exaggeration. Those pointed ears can detect the crinkle of a potato chip bag from anywhere in the house. However, they were not likely to be upset by the noise at a distance.

Ron resumed his efforts with his open hand, and I felt several substantial swats on my bottom as I held my position while keeping my bosom out of the tomato sauce on the plates.

"That's your dessert," Ron announced triumphantly when he had finished.

I was too full from the delicious meal to want anything more to eat, but there's always room for a spanking.



From Hermione's Heart

12 comments:

Sara said...

It's hard to imagine anything better than a nice Italian meal with red wine and a light spanking for dessert!Thanks for sharing your nice evening with us!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!

You two are so cute <3

XXX
Maria

ps. The pictures made me hungry!

ronnie said...

I can't think of a better way to end a lovely meal.

I love lasagna with a glass of red.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Michael said...

Delicious story, Hermione. Lasagna, red wine and spanking, three of my favorites. Oh, and the dogs, gotta love the pups.

Erica said...

Mmmmm! Best kind of dessert -- satisfying, and no calories! (although after I get spanked, I always want chocolate -- go figure)

Hermione said...

Sara - It was indeed an evening to remember.

Maria - We do our best :)

Ronnie - I especially like lasagna with chicken inside.

Michael - Maybe we need to start a support group for spankos who love Italian food :)

Erica - It's better choice if you want to be able to sleep well, without that full feeling. I've never had food cravings afterward.

Hugs,
Hermione

Daisychain said...

Heehee, Ronnie, did you mean an ASS of red? ;p

Lovely end to a meal, Hermione...lucky you! xxxxxxxxx

Hermione said...

Daisy With a red ass and a glass of red - LOL!

Hugs,
Hermione

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

That sounds like a wonderful way to finish of a meal but that chocolate thing at the end of the post looks mighty tempting as well.

Prefectdt

Unknown said...

I can just imagine Bill Cosby ((Mr. "There's always room for J-E-L-L-O") saying this. It's a brilliant ad campaign for our kink.

Sounds like a perfect evening. And I can't resist asking this, who let the dogs out? (who? who? who? who?)

Gosh, I am a dork.

Hermione said...

Prefectdt - It does, doesn't it? Hard to choose between them. Alas, we rarely eat dessert, spanking or no.

barely pink - As I recall, Ron finally let them out. And yes, there's always room for S-P-A-N-K.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

a few quick spanks are always a show of love, in a consensual relationship.
Glad you both had fun.
Red