Sunday, October 3, 2010

You Completed the Caption for Vintage II


Here is the sentimental Victorian card from yesterday, with the young lady's complete wish. I prefer the suggestions you made. Here they are:


P said:
Send me a husband who is big and strong
And will spank me when I do wrong.

Em said:
Send me a husband who knows what to do,
And how to turn my bottom red.


Sixofthebest said:
Send me a husband like 'six of the best',
who knows what to do with a grown up women who errs in her life.
Send me this man, who can raise a naughty woman's dress waist high,
take down her knickers, and cane her bare bottom with painful stripes".
Please, I beg of you?
 
Mitch said:
Send me a husband who spanks me well
And makes my bottom red!


Prefectdt said:
Send me a husband who does not notice
that I have balanced a bucket of water on the top of the door.
 
Ronnie said:
Send me a husband who will take me over his knee
and spank me hard until my bottom is red and sore
just like the girl in the book.

KellyRed said:
Send me a husband who always knows,
how to keep me up on my toes,
with thuddy whacks,
and stingy smacks,
will keep my bottom a ruddy rose.
Amen.

A Lurker said:
Send me a husband who knows how to
spank me through & through
When I don't do what he wants me to
Because I'd rather be red than blue !!!

Dioneo said:
Send me a husband who's well-bred,
Across whose knees I will be led,
With hands I'll come to love and dread,
And please make sure he's good in bed!

Hermione said:
Send me a husband who loves to spank
My curvy bottom, and I'll thank
him for his strong and caring hand,
applied whenever I demand.


From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to vote? I've not done this before.

I like Dioneo, KellyRed, A Lurker, and your own the best, in that order.

Thanks, this was fun.

Hermione said...

Pat - Welcome! Yes, you certainly may vote, although i think they're ALL winners!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

These prayer suggestions are great :-D

XXX
Maria

A. Lurker said...

Just an aside - It never ceases to fascinate me on how, in older times, when life was so much harder, one looked for simpler things in a mate than people do now.
R.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I missed this one! Still, a little late, here is the view from the other side.

Send me a husband whose deeds misfire
Who writhes in my lap. as my palm takes her higher
Her cheeks ablaze and her regions as well
Let her be over my knee, but under my spell.

;) Aer,
Tenth Muse Top