Friday, October 8, 2010

For Those Aching Backsides

A few months ago, I told you about my exciting find. It was a soothing powder to apply after those butt-busting activities we all enjoy so much.

It seems there are more products out there designed for the buttockal region of the body.


Sounds more like a glue than a soothing cream, but I believe it's a big seller.




Or soothe your hot bottom in a nice butt bath.




 



Then there's the generic brand, supposed to be just as good as the original.




 Another similar product, for butts and goats, I believe.




With all those products on the market, there's no excuse for having a mark on your bottom.

From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am at a loss for words. I suppose that means I should not type anything but I just wanted to sit with you for a moment in wonderment.

Hermione said...

Poppy - Well, that's a first! Ooh, sorry, rude of me.

To right the wrong, congratulations on being Spanking Bloggers Network Blog of the Month.

Three cheers for Poppy!

Hugs,
Hermione

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Very funny. I wonder if there are any products out there aimed at the more twee end of the market, Posterior lotion for example.

Prefectdt

Hermione said...

Prefectdt - There might be, but I never thought of it. I will Google that and get back to you.

Hugs,
Hermione

Unknown said...

It's actually quite soothing, it's a diaper rash preventative.

Unknown said...

It's actually quite effective...for diaper rash prevention.

Hermione said...

Ann - Welcome! From what I've read, it is a very good product.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

interesting what is available to be purchased. Have you tried any of these wonderful products?
Red

Hermione said...

Red - Not yet. I enjoy the burn, and haven't felt the need.