Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chopping and Changing



calendar-ani.gif animated calendar image by hermione5678
As many of you know, our regular date for spanking (and whatever might follow) is Sunday. But a couple of weeks ago, Ron announced a few minutes before the fun was scheduled to begin that he had had a busy weekend and was really too tired. In fact, he went on to say that while weekends were busy, Sundays in particular were busier than Saturdays, and he decided that all future spankings would take place on Saturdays.

I was somewhat startled by this, because Ron is comfortable with routine and usually resists change. Was he really so exhausted all of a sudden? Might the real reason be that football season had begun and the first regular game was being televised that afternoon?

I was in the right mindset for a nice, long, hard spanking. I could picture the position, I could see the implement (or maybe implements), I could hear the crack, and I could feel the sting. It wasn't easy to shift mental gears; nevertheless, I agreed. When I heard him use the word "postpone" I assumed he would reschedule for the following evening.

Never assume. Ron had other intentions, although I only realized it later. He was going to wait until the new official date night arrived before administering a spanking. But he definitely made the intervening week interesting.

On Monday, a hug included a series of gentle pats on my bottom. On Tuesday, Ron followed me up the stairs as I carried a basket of laundry, and when I reached the top step and paused, he spanked me briefly but hard on my denim-covered bottom. On Wednesday, I got a similar hand spanking when I got up from the couch where I had been sitting beside him. And I've already told you what happened Thursday. I was late getting home Friday so I don't recall any activities related to my posterior.

So finally it was Saturday, and once again I was counting the hours until it was time. Mentally I was rehearsing getting into position and deciding whether I would prefer the belt or the paddle -- or both. Then, after lunch, Ron surprised me again by saying that he didn't feel right about spanking on Saturday. "We've always done it on Sunday. There's no need to switch now."

My first impulse was to check the TV listings for a football game later that day. He was messing with my mind! But Ron assured me it would definitely happen the next day, so I curbed my impatience once more, although I silently called him a few choice names.

I was well-rewarded for my patience, as you may already have read here. But I wouldn't care to ride that rollercoaster of uncertainty again. Ron really kept me guessing.


From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

Fabsterrant said...

Never a dull moment. Good luck. I want to know all the details,lol.

Hugs,fab

Sara said...

All I can say is that you are phenomenally patient!

Hermione said...

Fab - No, things really aren't dull in the Weasley household.

Sara - All things come to she who waits!

Anonymous said...

Hermione - I nominated you for an ‘honest blogger’ award, and hope you will take part!
Ally

ronnie said...

You must have the patience of a saint :)

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Meow said...

Lash recently did an about face after telling me I was getting spanked. It was confusing, but I'm learning to live with things like that. Since we have no special time set aside, I'm always in the position of being patient and being ready at any time. Meow

Hermione said...

Ally - Thank you for the nomination. I'll see if I can come up with something.

Ronnie - I've learned to be patient the hard way.

Meow - Sort of like the Girl Scouts and Guides!

Hugs,
Hermione