Saturday, October 24, 2009

Spanking with a Rolled up Newspaper


This is what I found on my doorstep yesterday morning when I opened the door to bring in the morning papers. The usual wrapping - if rain is predicted - is a clear plastic sleeve. One of the papers was dressed in just such protective gear. The other one was in an opaque white bag printed with the warning you see above.

Had our paper carrier heard us while we were engaged in spanking fun? Had the circulation department singled us out for a special treat? Was it a warning to behave myself or else?

On closer inspection - after my heart stopped racing - it seems the legend on the bag was actually "You can bet your bottom line on it." It was an advertisement for a firm specializing in payrolls and human resources.




From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

Jz said...

*snicker*
I am always misreading stuff like that! Good way to add giggles to your life!

Meow said...

This happens to me all the time, too! Where is my mind? Oops, I know! Meow

PK said...

I think it a case of our minds hoping that there are more and more of us!!

Hugs,
PK

Michael said...

Love that innocent messages like this can send your heart racing with your own spanko take on it. I do the same thing all the time. Thanks, Hermione. :)

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to start your day, with a memo!!!

Happy Day!!

xoxox

Janet said...

It's just our spanko minds playing tricks on us. Must be close to Halloween!!
It is funny the things we see, hear and turn into spanko messages. I never thought I would think this way but I love it!!

Sara said...

Hermione, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you! In fact, I think they are!

Daisychain said...

LOL, Hermione, LOVE IT!!!! Hugs, xxxxx Daisy xxxxxxx

turiya said...

LMAO... that would have freaked me out. I'm constantly misreading things like that.

spirited

Hermione said...

It was like finding a spanking on my doorstep! I'm glad you all enjoyed it too.

Hugs,
Hermione