Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guess the Implement - the Reveal


Okay, I'm not really mad, but you are all too good at guessing! I really thought I could fool you this time, but so many of you guessed the correct answer that I have run out of prizes. The winners will just have to supply their own spankings - sorry!

It is indeed an incense burner. I think that if I had to guess, I wouldn't have known what it was. This one came from a thrift shop quite recently. When I used to burn incense way back when, I had brass holders for both stick and cone types. Live and learn!

As some of you mentioned, it is too flimsy and small to make a good spanking implement, but it might be worth a try.

Here it is in (vanilla) action. Our house smells like the sixties again!



From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

sara said...

Hermione, I'm thinkin' too many of us enjoyed the 60's! Find something au currant and I promise to be stumped!

Hermione said...

sara - I'm glad to know my readers are around my age!

Hugs,
Hermione