Sunday, May 8, 2011

You Completed the Caption


Here's the clever caption that came with the photo, but your captions topped it by a mile (or 1.6 kilometers)


Daisy: Mmmmmmm, I wonder....?

A. Lurker: To spank, or not to spank: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the bottom to suffer The stings and owies of outrageous misfortune . . . (appologies to Wm. Shakespeare)

Season: Hmmm. No matter how many times I spank her butt off it always grows back.

Bonnie: "We're going to need a bigger paddle."

Recidavist: When I'm through with her, she is going to need a cushion this big to sit on.

Ronnie: "I'm going to enjoy spanking that later."

Sixofthebest: "Hermione, as I look at that voluptuous bottom of yours. You are the only beautiful filly, that I wish to take your knickers down, and spank that exotic, erotic, naked rear end with pleasure."

Prefectdt: "Well being a famous railway engineer is going to come in handy, when it comes to taking off that corset for her whipping."

Alan: How am I going to explain to her that the cushion is making her ass look Big?

Bree512: The calm before the storm.

Plotting the perfect spanking.

Top: Making me smile is worth a thousand spanks.
Bottom: A thousand?!! When did we ever discuss that it would be a thousand? (squirm)

My father said I would have days like this.

Shall I tell her now or tell her later.

I wish he would stop site-seeing already and just spank me.

A penny for your thoughts. I didn't just say that out loud did I?

The dress is just going to have to come off. I see not other recourse.

I will have to talk to father about changing the style of the new line of dresses for the fall line.

Does anyone have a can opener?

Welcome, Bree512!


CedenoGems: How many butts do I have to spank here?

Michael: "Hmm, excellent target for Thomas Edison's initial experiment of his spanking machine invention. Best investment I ever made."

Thanks to all who contributed, and to readers who didn't but enjoyed the picture anyway. Happy Mother's Day!


From Hermione's Heart

No comments: