Sunday, May 1, 2011

You Completed the Caption



What does this lovely horse think about his stablemate, and what's in store for her?


Simon(e): "Wow, at least he only uses the crop on me."

or "I wonder if she'll get a sugar lump afterwards."

Welcome Simon(e)

Sixofthebest: This is from the 'horse's mouth'. "Is this Hermione's voluptuous bare bottom I see before me?"

Daisychain: "So THAT'S an ass.... can't see how I can be related to THAT..."

A. Lurker: Is that what they mean by "being a horse's a$$"?

or "Now where did I put the other half of that costume?"

or "Young lady, your are ruining my shot. Now you will get cropped, and I ain't talking Photoshop."

Dave Wolfe: "Aw, Wilbur, you and Carol can be as kinky as you want, but do I haveta WATCH?"

Michael: "The inexperienced hitman for Don Corleone got it backwards when he was ordered to put a horse's head in the bed."

Kingspan: "My darling husband," read the note in the kitchen, "Despite your patient attempts to instruct me in the proper care of our beasts, I am afraid I have failed in my duties once again. Please come to the barn when you can to repair my foolish mistakes, and I shall accept whatever correction you choose to bestow."

CedenoGems: It's true what they say, the moon is looking fuller these days.

Anonymous: A horse is of course a horse of course...

Ronnie: 'Birches are soaking so it looks like my Lady Penelope is in trouble again.'

Red: First a hiding with a birch, then a very sore riding... followed by another hiding with the other birch...What a pleasurable day in the country.

Prefectdt: "Damn! Just to add to the saddle soreness."

Poppy: "Is someone going to make me some hay while this bum shines?"

Hermione: I escaped from the Royal wedding only to find this going on at home.


Thanks for joining me in some stable silliness this weekend.

From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

ronnie said...

Great captions Hermione, love yours:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Raven Red said...

Aww...I missed out, but at least I could have a good giggle this morning.

Hugs

Raven

Hermione said...

Ronnie - Thanks. It's strange when the most memorable part of THAT day is the runaway horse!

Raven - I'm glad you started your day off right.

Hugs,
Hermione