Sunday, May 29, 2011

You Completed the Caption


Here is one of the ways the picture was captioned on Historic LOL. Thank you, Joey, for identifying the people as Fred Astaire and Jane Powell in Royal Wedding.

Joey: While Jane is bratting to Fred, he is thinking: "I am going to tan her hide good when we reach Hyde Park."

Six of the Best: The gentleman is saying "I am going to tan your hide, my little whippersnapper. I am going to tan that bare hide of yours, when we get home".

Alan: " Poke that ceiling one more time .........And I am going to give the horses a show with this whip young lady !!!"

Season: "Excuse me, but this is not quite what I had in mind when I asked you to top me."

K's Sweetie: Gee Honey, wouldn't it have been easier to just get the WHOLE tree?"

Prefectdt: "You poke that finger up there one more time and you'll find out how long this whip is."

Bobbie Jo: "She has no idea what I am thinking, now, does she. Oh, the fun I am going to have later making her bottom a nice glowing red!"

Bonnie: "I'll be your frisky filly, but only if you wear the top hat..."

Mindy: He thinks he holds the reins but I got him wrapped around my finger. Heigh-ho!

Lea: I believe she's thinking "if I were driving, we'd be there already!"

Ronnie: 'Don't wear that whip out on the mares, driver, remember your passenger's flanks could use a little *WHIP* *CRACK* too when we arrive at Stern Manor.'
 
That was an entertaining way to spend a wet weekend. See you all next week for more bright ideas.


From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Hermoine, since you are soon going to celebrate your 25th Spanking Anniversary which I believe, started June 19th 1986. Let me be the first to congratulate you on such a heavenly accomplishment. So let your caption read. "Having a spanking good time, wish you all were here, but since it just takes two to tango, or should I say spank. Ron and I, just wish to say.SPANKS A MILLION.

Hermione said...

Six - thank you so much for the advance congratulations. I will prepare a special post for that day.

Hugs,
Hermione