Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spider on the Wall


Last weekend Ron had an especially hard session in store for me. On the bed he had laid out his choice of implements for the afternoon: a heavy black leather strap, a delrin carpet beater (so much harder to take than the rattan one) and a short rubber paddle, textured and coloured to resemble old brick. Since I was always allowed to choose one additional implement from the toy box, I selected a thin wooden paddle made for a beach game. It had a large surface area and made a loud noise but was relatively harmless.

Ron started off with the leather strap, and for some reason my bottom felt more sensitive than usual.  It might have been because of the scented lotion I had recently rubbed on, or maybe I was just tired.

"Go easy with that thing," I cautioned.

"You like it rough," Ron countered, but he did slow down, and the whacks were a tad less forceful. He then switched to the ouchy carpet beater, which I tolerated less well, and then on to the evil rubber brick, which I absolutely hated. It was something of a relief when the beach paddle came into play. Noisy, a little stingy, but otherwise entirely tolerable.

After the warmup (such as it was!) Ron cycled through the implements again, giving me approximately twice as many swats with each one as he had in the first round. I wasn't anxious for more from the brick, and squeaked as each swat landed. I think he was using the carpet beater when he suddenly stopped and stepped back. What was he up to now?

"I see a spider," Ron announced. I felt the implement land on the bed beside me, and assumed he was joking, but then I saw him walk over to the corner of the room.

"What? I just did the dusting. I didn't see any spiders," I protested. Ron did, on the wall above his bedside table. He quickly captured it in a tissue and went into the bathroom to dispose of it. And that's when I had my chance. I seized the evil brick paddle and slipped it under the bed, then casually bent over the bed again and waited.
 
When Ron returned, it didn't take him long to notice that something was missing.


"Where's the brick?"

"Oh, is it gone?" I asked innocently. "I didn't notice." Ron didn't believe me. He looked around the room then announced, "I'm not playing anymore."

Oops! I glanced around too, pretending to be searching for the errant implement. Ron soon discovered it in its hiding place and gave me a long paddling of hard, swift strokes with the brick as punishment for my naughty deed. By then I was well warmed up and delighted in the forceful treatment.

Sometimes spiders are quite useful to have around.

From Hermione's Heart

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermione,

Thank you for a fun story of a hard spanking. That was very naughty of you to hide the implement.

Hug,
joey

Roz said...

Very nicely told Hermione, thank you for sharing.

Tsk tsk, hiding the implement. I guess the spider did come in handy LoL. Spiders are one of my phobias.

Sounds like an ouchy, but fun time.

Hugs,
Roz

Hermione said...

Joey - I am not often naughty, but this was too good to pass up.

Roz - They are a phobia of mine too. I couldn't even put an image or a cartoon spider in this post, hence the panties.

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

I would have freaked about the spider and missed the opportunity to hide something. Good for you!

DelFonte said...

Hiding implements! Cheeky. I think you've learnt your lesson .... until the next spider comes along.
Glad you had fun.

ronnie said...

Naughty naughty, hiding a tops implement gets you spanked harder but you know that now:)

Thanks for sharing Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Ami Starsong said...

I am terrified of spiders and would have been out that window myself! Was a a big black hairy one? Horrible!

Hugs

Ami

Julia said...

That would be one of very few reasons for DH to stop in the middle of a spanking too.

Erica said...

Hah! Love it! You know that hiding implements never works, but it's so much fun to do anyway. :-)

Katie said...

Hi Hermione,

^What Ami said! I'm not a fan of spiders! LOL!

I don't think that I would hide an implement mid spanking. You were very brave! Hugs!

<3 Katie

Hermione said...

Minelle - Luckily it was quite far away from me. If it has been on the bed, I would have freaked too.

DelFonte - I have indeed learned my lesson, but my memory isn't as good as it once was;)

Ronnie - I do know, and I'll use that knowledge wisely:)

Ami - I didn't actually see it, so I assume it was one of the thin, wispy hairless ones that usually hang out in the basement.

Julia - For the removal of all third parties with more than four legs?

Erica - I got the inspiration from you, of course:)

Katie - It was my first time, but it was kind of fun! Not that I'm going to import any spiders next time.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dee said...

I must go spider hunting...... :)

Dee x

Aimless Rambling said...

Shame on you.

Glad the spider came to vist - obviously it was an inspiration.

Unknown said...

Oh how clever of you. I don't think I would be that quick thinking to hide the implement.

Anonymous said...

Hiding an implement is asking to be spanked with it... Interesting that you thus chose to hide it.... Gl;ad you had a hot time
bottoms up
Red

dancingbarez said...

Lol, you are a brave girl. The panties are very cute. We have a delrin carpet beater and knowing how that feels one can only imagine how horrible the brick must be since you decided to hide that one instead.

Sarah said...

Wo knew having an unelected "guest" would be so fun!

garyntboy said...

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.
Nice one Hermione...you naughty girl !!!!

Hermione said...

Dee - You are a brave woman!

Sunny - That was one time I welcomed a spider's presence.

Cathie - What can I say? I got bored!

Red - I guess you're right. Glad he was on the same wavelength.

Dancingbarez - It truly is worse than the carpet beater.

st - Who knew, indeed!

Gary - LOL! I am naughty, aren't I?

Hugs,
Hermione

Terpsichore said...

sounds like you had a fun time together...hiding implements though tisk tisk! :-) LOL

Lea said...

Spiders- the ultimate scene killers!