Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What is Ron really like?



 I saw this meme over on Daisy's blog and thought I would use it to tell you more about my life partner and fellow spanko, Ron.


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
American football or Dateline.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Italian.

3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance?
Big smile.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order?
Coor's Light.

5. Where did he go to high school?
The same city we live in now.

6. What size shoe does he wear?
Size 8.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Books.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
A toasted BLT or a turkey club.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Potato chips.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He says he hates it but when I make old-fashioned steel-cut oatmeal, he always finishes his bowl.

11. What would he never wear?
Shorts.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
The one with the purple uniform. (Can you tell I'm not a football fan?)

13.Who did he vote for?
One party in the Provincial election and the opposite party in the Federal one.

14. Who is his best friend?
His former boss.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Express an opinion; he calls it arguing.

16. What is his heritage?
Canadian, although his ancestors were English, Irish and Scottish.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
He hates cake, so I have a blow-up one for birthdays.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Only in gym class when he had to.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Visiting weather websites on his iPad.

20. What is one unique talent he has?
A wicked sense of humour.


Please feel free to use this meme on your blog to share some little-known facts about your partner.


From Hermione's Heart

20 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

Cool memento hermione, it's nice to get to know ron a bit more.

Anonymous said...

Hermione,

Excellent meme. I think I will use it in the future to describe LD.

Purple uniforms, probably the Vikings.

Thank you for sharing.

Hug,
joey

Roz said...

What an excellent meme, thanks for sharing Hermione. It's great to find out a little more about Ron.

Hates cakes? Oh well, more for you I guess :)

Hugs,
Roz

Hermione said...

Kiwi - I wanted to give him a little more exposure:)

Joey - Probably. I will have to check his purple cap for Viking horns. He gets a lot of comments about it from strangers.

Roz - Yup, even cupcakes are a no-no.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

I'm thinking the Minnesota Vikings too. Great meme. Thanks Daisy and Hermione. I will probably particpate tomorrow.

Kenzie said...

it was fun reading these answers! This one was my favorite,

"15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Express an opinion; he calls it arguing."

ronnie said...

Fun meme Hermione. Thanks for sharing a little about Ron. Hadn't spotted it over at Daisy so will go and have a read.

Same as Kenzie, 15 my favourite.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Sunny - I'm looking froward to reading it.

Kenzie - And quite accurate!

Ronnie - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hugs,
Hermione

sixofthebest said...

Hermione. The question of what is Ron's Unique Talent. I would say SPANKING YOU. Yes, with a smile upon his face, spanking your VOLUPTOUS BARE BOTTOM, is I am sure his greatest pleasure,

Katie said...

That was fun to read Hermione! I tried it on Rob this morning and I got a couple wrong! LOL! Hugs!

<3 Katie

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing. It's nice to learn something about the other half.

Erica said...

Oh, this is fun! I may do fill it out for John. No cake???? Does he like pie or other sweets?

Anastasia Vitsky said...

This is fun! Thanks for the peek. :)

PK said...

This is a great meme. It's always nice to learn more about our guys.

Minielle Labraun said...

I think it is nice to get a peek at our friends other halves!
Fun- I may try!

ricky said...

Hey, Ron's a great guy.
Maybe because he's got a great gal!

Malcolm said...

What is a blow-up cake?

Hermione said...

Six - He's good at that too.

Katie - I hope he "corrected" the situation:)

Sarah - My pleasure.

Erica - I hope you do the meme for John on your blog.
He isn't a sweets fan per se. We only have dessert after dinner (usually ice cream with liqueur) when we have company. He'll have one cookie and one piece of chocolate after lunch.

Ana - Glad you enjoyed it.

PK - Sometimes they get left out.

Minelle - Be my guest!

Ricky - Aww, you're so sweet!

Malcolm - Maybe I should have said inflatable cake. It's purple and white vinyl with three candles, and has zero calories.

Hugs,
Hermione

Terpsichore said...

very fun to learn about your other half... :-) Hugs I may have to try this sometime...

Anonymous said...

fun to read... thanks
bottoms up
Red