Sunday, April 21, 2013

You Completed the Caption

Housework does present some challenges, but you were all up for it. Here's what you wrote:


DelFonte: Why she insists on this damn ironing board is beyond me, I much prefer the whipping bench.

Simon: The new housekeeper wasn't much good but there were compensations.

Michael: "Dumb Dora was so dumb she used an ironing board as a vibrator. Hey, maybe dumb Dora wasn't so dumb after all."

"When exotic dancer Mystic's pole was damaged in the Seven Dwarves incident she cleverly substituted an ironing board."

Sunnygirl: She said she could iron and boy was she right.

Bonnie: "When he said he wanted to paddle me with a board, this was the first thing that came to mind."

Six of the best: The naughty lady says, "My boss, 'Six of the Best', has promised me a good spanking on my bare bottom, if I fail to satisfy him in doing my duties."

Ronnie: Peter loved his sexy new wife but she had no idea how to put up an ironing board.

Vfrat25000: Assembles in 10 minutes… My ass!

Granny Francine’s House Keeping Service was the best kept secret in town

Helen, I forgot to tell you…The New Pastor Search Committee from our church is in the living room. They have been waiting for about 20 minutes!

Jim, you are a confirmed bachelor. Why are your clothes so neatly pressed and organized? You must pay a fortune for laundry services.
I do!

Three hundred dollars an hour for ironing service, are you nuts?
This is what we provide!
Let me get my credit card. I’ll take a week’s worth!

Kingspan: Such a well presented bottom, but kind of hard to swat from that angle. Isn't it "iron"ic?

Minelle: "Oh my... I just need to 'right' this ironing board I knocked over. Darn, I guess I should get dressed first...um maybe."

Ricky: Oh, hi there! Don't mind me, I'm just hanging out.

Sir Wendel Jones: RONCO Presents: The Pocket Ironing Board Spanking System. Order Now and RONCO will throw in the Pocket Paddle absolutely FREE!

Real Customer Testimonial: “I remember driving in to work one morning and saying to myself ‘Self, I wish there was any easy way to spank the maid while she irons’. Then I saw the ad for the RONCO ‘Pocket Ironing Board Spanking System’. Now I can satisfy all my kinks and still get to work on time with a freshly pressed shirt. Thanks RONCO”

Rednakedy: They say the best thing a woman can do for a man is get the wrinkles out of his cock...
Oh, huh, what? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhh---THAT'S what they meant. My bad. Come 'ere and I'll take care of that for you.....

Welcome, Rednakedy!

A. Lurker: "Hey big boy, wanna play a "board" game?

Hermione: Millicent had just finished ironing her hair when the ironing board decided to retaliate.


Thanks for having fun with me this weekend. See you all next time!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: