Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday FAIL

 Most television news stations have those crawlers and subject lines underneath the picture to help viewers understand what is going on. But sometimes the caption only causes more confusion.

 Wife stabs husband with...wait. What?





 Okay, that makes more sense...I guess. I'd be unhappy if we were out of beer too.





 How inappropriate. That's even worse than a mayor who gets drunk and uses crack cocaine.





 I think it was a salute to an endless winter. Right on, sign!





 This reporter should have cleared his search before letting the camera see what he's been up to.





 With a few italics for emphasis.





Honestly, some parents...


Speaking of captions, did you Complete the Caption? No? Well, what are you waiting for?
From Hermione's Heart

14 comments:

Roz said...

These are hilarious, thanks for the giggle Hermione. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Hugs,
Roz

Hermione said...

Roz - Thanks, and you have a great weekend too!

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Sometimes....I wonder. They are very funny failures! Thanks Hermione!

Autumn said...

Yikes, those ceramic squirrels can be nasty.

ronnie said...

Hermione,

Funny. I do love your Friday fails. Thanks.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Blondie said...

Too funny. The squirrel thingy is so funnt

Hermione said...

Minelle - I often do the same thing:)

Autumn - I'll bet you can't take one on a plane.

Ronnie - Thanks, and the same to you.

Blondie - I'm glad I found the second picture, which explains the first one.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

Definitely, friday fails.

Baxter said...

What a collection of fails. Like the signal with the middle finger - my thought exactly. Speaking of weird names,we hired a woman and her name is Joy Adorable, however I am told the last name is pronounced differently than I said it, but still. Why? Almost as bad as Moon Unit Zappa.
Baxter

River Wild said...

I think I like your comments on the fails more than the pics themselves!

Fondles said...

hahahhaha i agree with River WIld. I loved your comments.

Hermione said...

Leigh - +1

Baxter - Do you remember the Saturday Night Live sketch about a man whose last name was Asswipe? It was pronounced Ahz WEE pay.

River - Aw, thank you. I'm not a comedian by any means, so I'm glad you like my efforts.

Fondles - How sweet of you to say so.

Hugs,
Hermione

tim said...

I love the idea of being stabbed by a squirrel though the squirrel would no doubt object! 'Private Eye' used to print newspaper articles where one typo threw the whole sense of what was being written usually in an utterly surreal and hilarious way.
The man who took his two large logs for a walk as part of his daily routine springs to mind!

Cat said...

Thanks for the giggles Hermione...have a great weekend.

Blessings...
Cat